The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Which rivalry did you enjoy more?

Strive-US

Anakin vs Dooku no brainer really, Grievous was cool but always lost and was never a match for Kenobi, where as The Clone Wars show progressed Anakin became more powerful and was able to fight Dooku rather well. Edited by Newyankalt

The now canon Grievous from the TV show was made way too weak though, they always said how powerful he was and how much of a brilliant strategist he is but in the screen time he got it was pretty much him always running or losing weather it be in the battlefield or single combat. I think the only Jedi he killed was that weak Mon Cala Palawan to Master Fisto.

The now canon Grievous from the TV show was made way too weak though, they always said how powerful he was and how much of a brilliant strategist he is but in the screen time he got it was pretty much him always running or losing weather it be in the battlefield or single combat. I think the only Jedi he killed was that weak Mon Cala Palawan to Master Fisto.

He didn't kill Kit Fisto though.

To be fair, Nahdar Vebb was just promoted to Knight. Still think Grievous was a joke in both the movies and TCW, he was only good in the comics. Dooku was a great villain in TCW.

Tbh the Separatists always seemed very weak in TCW, they had quantity of Battle droids but you never actually saw them win and the only battles they won where the behind the scenes stuff by Palpatine. I'd like to have seen Grievous win more fights.

Tbh the Separatists always seemed very weak in TCW, they had quantity of Battle droids but you never actually saw them win and the only battles they won where the behind the scenes stuff by Palpatine. I'd like to have seen Grievous win more fights.

That's because battle droids were only made to be cheap. That's the whole point of battle droids.