"Fallen Empire" page is broken on Google Chrome

Jerba

The new page about Fallen Empire, www.swtor.com/fallen-empire, appears to be broken on Google Chrome. Specifically, the following things do not work:

• Under Cast of Characters, when clicking on a character on the left side, nothing happens, it always stays on Arcann.
  • When clicking on the bullet point menu on the right side, nothing happens, I am not scrolled to that section.

In Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, this works fine though. It is just broken in Google Chrome.

The new page about Fallen Empire, www.swtor.com/fallen-empire, appears to be broken on Google Chrome. Specifically, the following things do not work:

• Under Cast of Characters, when clicking on a character on the left side, nothing happens, it always stays on Arcann.
  • When clicking on the bullet point menu on the right side, nothing happens, I am not scrolled to that section.

In Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, this works fine though. It is just broken in Google Chrome.

This is correct. The Character Copy is also broken in Google Chrome. Are you secretly still using Java, BioWare? Stop that.

I use google chrome and it seems to work fine with me! The character page shows Arcann and Valkorion only so maybe they'll add more as time gets closer to launch?? *shrugs*

Yes, it looks like they fixed the characters now. The first time I click, nothing happens still but afterwards, I can switch between the different characters.

However, the menu on the right side is still broken, it doesn't scroll when I click on it.

oh thats weird, cuz mine was working just fine as well yesterday! did you try right-clicking on the dots and say reopen in a new tab? i have to do that with this thing at work that doesn't work right for w/e reason lol

oh thats weird, cuz mine was working just fine as well yesterday! did you try right-clicking on the dots and say reopen in a new tab? i have to do that with this thing at work that doesn't work right for w/e reason lol

Okay, I just tested it, the menu on the right works when I double-click, that's really strange. Apparently, everytime I click on something that changes the URL (like from /rewards to /characters), I have to click a second time for the click to register. In the other browsers it's working fine and I did try clearing the cache. So not sure what could be wrong.

Edited by Jerba