please delete

NoxNoctum

I got the Diabolist top at the moment, which I like, but occasionally at certain angles it makes my (female) character look bald, as it seems like the hair textures are gone completely. Are there any hooded robe sets that have the hair still visible, or failing that have a hood but have it down?

Thanks for any help.

With the robe up, I don't remember anything that keeps the hair. (You may be able to use a headgear piece that doesn't cover the face and displays under the hood, like the mask/breather you see on Malgus.

However, there are numerous Sith robes that have the hood down.

Off the top of my head:

Destroyer Set (1200 Cartel - expensive)

Dire Eliminator (GTN maybe came from Cartel, don't remember)

There are also SEVERAL lower level robes that have the hood down and some even look like the Destroyer, but with slightly different coloring. With the outfit designer, you can use the low level robes, and get some really nice looks without spending a ton of credits on the GTN.

Shop the GTN for robes, check out the Light/Medium/Heavy armors of all levels, you should find several options. I think there is even a couple of Heroic mission rewards that are low level robes with the hood down if I remember right. (Also check Comm vendors on the planets that have robes, like Tatoonie.

-There also may be more information in the guides online, so try a Bing/Google Web/Image search like: swtor hood down robe

Good luck,

-M