Just saw the new trailer

Deshiel

There's no moral ambiguity there. They are evil. The bearded guy - if you look at the expansion sub-site - is COMPLETELY convinced of his superiority to the point where it states right in the little blurb about him to submit or die.

There is no moral ambiguity here.

There is only vengeance for what they have wreaked upon us.

There's no moral ambiguity there. They are evil. The bearded guy - if you look at the expansion sub-site - is COMPLETELY convinced of his superiority to the point where it states right in the little blurb about him to submit or die.

yeah I tend to agree. hell look at the basic premise "a man can have anything if he is willing to sacrifice" yes sure that COULD imply inner peace if you;re willing to let go of all material posessions but let's be honest here. it's proably more likely "I can get stuff for myself if I'm willing to screw the rest of the galaxy!"

Yeah thier main goal might be to take down the others, but that doesn't mean that they are evil only.

This is a bioware game with an extra bioware story sauce, so things are diffinitely going to be as they might appear to us.

Yeah thier main goal might be to take down the others, but that doesn't mean that they are evil only.

This is a bioware game with an extra bioware story sauce, so things are diffinitely going to be as they might appear to us.

eh useally in BW games the final villan is pretty obviously a monster