VL-10 ST Rifle has an Incomplete Design

Koichi

On the bottom of the rifle's barrel where the toon places his or her hand, that grip is incomplete. I can literally see through it.

Still see this design error on my rifle. I like the rifle, because of the sound effect for firing is what I wanted, but the design flaw is bugging the daylights out of me.

Could you post a screenshot?

I have that rifle on my operative and i don't know what you're talking about.

Sure. You'll have to wait until I get home, but I can do that. The forestock of the rifle isn't properly attached to the barrel. If you adjust your camera to look straight in front of the rifle or look at it from the underbelly when its on your back, you should see what I'm talking about.

Edited by Koichi

You mean that metal plate grip on the side of the barrel?

Sorry to say that, but it's an intended part of this weapons design that those plates aren't directly attached to the barrel. You can see this on the preview screen.

And the missing connection between those plates and the barrel is just Bioware designers usual laziness.

You mean that metal plate grip on the side of the barrel?

Sorry to say that, but it's an intended part of this weapons design that those plates aren't directly attached to the barrel. You can see this on the preview screen.

And the missing connection between those plates and the barrel is just Bioware designers usual laziness.

Really? Jeez. You'd think they'd at least make it less noticeable.