LF RP-guild! [Progenitor]

Baeli

Well as the title explains, I am looking for an RP guild (both Rep and Emp) that has tons of experience regarding in roleplay. I have several characters that I use to conduct RP on and I was thinking "why not try the roleplay forum instead of using General chat?"

So! I am giving it a shot. Beneath this text I have characters that I wish to engage in heavy rp with guilds that loves to roleplay, and some brief background stories that I've been working on. I'm roleplaying on the Progenitor server, F.Y.I.

Baelian - Level 60, Jedi Knight, human.

Baelian was originally born on Hutta and he had to escape the Cartel when he was sixteen after have been a witness to his family's brutal execution on the farm he used to live on. Despite his background, I would describe him as a calm person who has a very humanistic view, in other words, altruistic. At current time he's twenty-six and lives on Tython with the rest of his fellow Jedi colleagues, he's a fully-trained Jedi Knight who doesn't turn his shoulder from people that need help, for example, Padawans that seek knowledge about being a Jedi.

Kaedon - Level 60, Sith Inquisitor, pureblood.

Kaedon was raised on Dromund Kass by his Sith parents in House Meri'tash, a house that has existed since the colonization of Dromund Kass. Like any other Houses that exists in Dromund Kass, they have as much respect as any other. When Kaedon became strong in the Force at the age of six he was sent to Korriban to broaden his potential and to harness the strength that was ready to become unleashed. Today he's a fully-fledged Sith who has returned to Dromund Kass to take his place by his mother's side, his father died because of an assassination. His personality could be described as a cautious person yet somewhat of being calculating (ruthless) and sometime having a catch of charm when it comes to political matters.

Jorron - Level 55, Bounty Hunter, cathar.

Like most bounty hunters, Jorron's love is the money. Where he can earn credits, he gets his tasks done to the letter without hesitation. Usually he tends to cantinas to have some R&R, drink his corellian whiskey and check in the ladies. Although he's not keen on using his charm, he do have his moments. His birthplace is unknown due to that he spent most of his childhood moving around and joined a few small-time gangs to earn profit. When it comes to his attitude he can be cocky, somewhat intimidating and much of a smart-mouth.

Nancemi - Level 17, Agent, human (has cybernetic implants).

An agent of the next generation who performed her duties without question and hesitation. A patriot of the Empire. She's an orphan and never had any contact with her parents. At the age of eighteen she signed up to fight for the Empire and was deemed as worthy of becoming an agent. Singled out to become one of the next-gen agents, she managed to survive a mission that went terribly wrong due to the lack of competens from the group's leader. She lost her left eye as a result in a close-combat with a Tusken raider during the mission that took place on Tatooine. At current circumstances, she was assigned on Dromund Kass to await further orders from Imperial Intelligence. Behind all that patriotism and dedication, she's logically-aligned, lacking a bit of humour and can be very strict when it comes to being professional. She strives for efficiency and shows ambition whenever she see the possibility to do so. She rarely smiles when being with other people and can be seen as a shy person.

Here's the characters that I oftenly rp on, so if you find any of them interesting, don't hesitate to send an IC message. I prefer to roleplay my way in to a guild, in that way I do show how experienced I am in roleplaying. And on that note, I started roleplaying on WoW during the mid-term of The Burning Crusade, so I have approximately six years of experience in roleplay.

Add my chars to your friendslist if you'd like!

May the Force be with you.. Always. :)