The continuation of class missions

Starprotectorz

I loved the story for every single class (I played pretty much all of them light and dark,) my favorite being the imperial agent, however, the light side ending for most imperial classes and the dark side ending for most republic characters just felt empty...do I get to join the Republic or the Empire? If I'm a renegade why am I still allowed on imperial worlds... If I joined the Republic do I get to go to Courucant? (Like how the Jedi knight gets to go to Dromund Kass.) Not a big concern, but I do want to continue my character's personal story. :wea_03::sy_companion::sy_galaxy::sy_starship:

I just got an email from SWTOR that read:

"A new threat is rising! Face your destiny on June 15th."

Then there was a link to Twitter that said #FaceYourDestiny. Maybe our Destiny has to do with more personal class stories? :D I personally can't wait to return to my lord Wrath and decimate the enemies of the Empire with him again!

I just got an email from SWTOR that read:

"A new threat is rising! Face your destiny on June 15th."

Then there was a link to Twitter that said #FaceYourDestiny. Maybe our Destiny has to do with more personal class stories? :D I personally can't wait to return to my lord Wrath and decimate the enemies of the Empire with him again!

The Commander will see him there, while he uses his Sniper Rifle from... thirty five meters away? And uses it rapid fire, along with Grenades and Darts? Brilliant sniping right there.

Yeah, I got the email to. It looks good.

I just hope the SI gets to assassinate a rival or something, like Darth Ravage. I'd love to explore the power games of Sith politics a little more. Taking out the Empire's enemies is all well and good, but where are those famous power struggles the DC is so infamous for?

If class stories continue I really, really hope a certain LS ending for the Imperial Agent is explored.

i agree.

Honestly how can the agent continue to work with the empire after what they did. Come on, brain washing? Not sure about you but when someone does that to me, my loyalty is no longer going to with them.

i agree.

Honestly how can the agent continue to work with the empire after what they did. Come on, brain washing? Not sure about you but when someone does that to me, my loyalty is no longer going to with them.

For my part,

My loyalty is to myself alone. The Empire may have brainwashed me, but the Republic abused it. What SIS did is psychological rape, and I cheered out loud as a PLAYER when Ardun Kothe was blasted into atoms by the artillery batteries.

For my part,

My loyalty is to myself alone. The Empire may have brainwashed me, but the Republic abused it. What SIS did is psychological rape, and I cheered out loud as a PLAYER when Ardun Kothe was blasted into atoms by the artillery batteries.

Me too.

My agent was generally Light sided until she got psychologically raped, then she murdered every single member of Kothe's SIS team. My character is loyal to the Empire (not the Sith), but only because the Minister of Intelligence brainwashed her to protect her from the Sith. He was like a father figure to her and he really didn't have a choice-- it was either displace your subordinate's identity or have one of your own die for being exceptional, which is extremely unfair.

Edited by Joluka

• 2 weeks later...

Well at the end of Shadow Of Revan you do have a secret chat with Ardan Kothe if you spared him...

I spared him but I didn't join the republic, I decided to be independent and I didn't meet him.

So you prolly have to join the rebs to meet him