Can't connect physical security key to second account

JEDIKATT

I go through all the proper steps and I have tried set up a new security key and is set up a preexisting security key Bofa results are the same and I am unable to add its to both my accounts I keep getting this message saying unable to find the serial number

This was a factory sealed package that I bought off even a of the collector's edition the codes are connected to my account and as far as I know the security key has not been used before accept binding could somebody please help me out with this I have taken all the proper steps and I keep getting that's a message that says sorry we cannot find your serial number thanks very much greatly appreciate your assistance I don't know if there's a bug in the system but in case the site operator happens to see this maybe you can look into the system and check things out to make sure everything's working properly thank you very much

I was only able to connect the security key one time with the help of calling and customer service I repeated the same steps on my other account and not able to get any progress time on that