The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Crew Skill Holostatue

(I may be incorrect and there may already be one), but similar to the Trainer Statues and the Revan Statue, I constantly need to update my Crew Skills, thus it would be convenient to include a Skill Trainer (Note: This is not a crew material vendor but rather a crew skill trainer of the skill that you currently have) in a pack .

I agree it would be interesting, but I'm not sure how feasible.

Before 3.0, Biochem was the crafting skill everyone used. Let me rephrase: almost everyone took a crafting skill, and that skill was Biochem. Now Biochem is no longer as viable, since there're no high-grade reusable stims and medpacs. Hence there's no reason for taking any crafting skills for your new alts: leave it only on one character.

So, frankly, once you've done your crafting alts(one or six, depending if you're taking all the crafting professions or not) you're much better off not using any crafting skills. Instead, I'd take either three gathering skills, or mix gathering skills with mission skills (personally, I have my eye on Bioanalysis, Diplomacy, Slicing next time I start a new character). And since mission skills and gathering skills only need two updates at 400 and 450, I'm not sure a statue would be useful.

Edited by Kulyok