Gunslinger's Belt and Daring Rogue's Belt

RyuGarek

On my Gunslinger character, Freidreich, I wanted to wear a nice code cylinder with my favourite outfit, the “Noble Commander’s Coat”. The item “Gunslinger’s belt” has a nice looking code cylinder on it, but when I put it on with the coat, the code cylinder doesn’t show up, whether I'm using the character tab or the outfit designer. The code cylinder also doesn't show up with any chestpieces that use the same basic model as the Noble Commander’s Coat, nor does it show up if I use another code cylinder belt that uses that same model. I understand that certain items would be covered up by different chestpieces, but in real life the code cylinder would still be visible since it is on the side and not behind or within the cape. I then found the item “Daring Rogue’s Belt” that had a very nice looking ******* horn on it, like the kind that are used for tribal war horns. I figured that this was even better for the appearance I wanted, but when I put it on with the Noble Commander’s Coat, the same problem happened, even though basic logic says it should have been clearly visible. Please either fix these issues or release belts like these that don't do this. Please write back, and please fix this bug.