Never got guild bank i paid for from cm

JEDIKATT

And yes oh like they said I never got this item I paid for it it went into my purchase section I claimed its and when I try to go and look for this item in my decoration menu we are able to place things in your home it does not appear I am a member of the guild's show I should have this item but so far I don't

EBON HAWK SERVER

ALT WILLXXRIKER

Did you use the item in your inventory?

Also, you realize that the Guild Bank decoration item, which allows you to access your guild bank in your stronghold, still requires a guild bank to exist. So you have to be a member of a guild that already owns a guild bank before the guild bank decoration will do anything for you.

Edited by Daewan

Yes I am a member of the guild so I should've been able to have this item in my inventories my decoration and that way I mean I did click on this item for my inventories so I would go into my decoration list it disappeared like you would expect and then when I tried to go into my stronghold and added with a decoration editor nothing would show up in my inventory for the decorations you know the decoration list that has everything listed in their it would not show up but yes I am a member of the guild even if I was not a member of the guild I should at least be able to add this as a standalone decoration YES ?