Crew Skill Missions depositing into Cargo Hold, Please?

ShyNyny

We can craft with items that are in our Cargo Holds, and that's fantastic, but that just makes it all the more silly that Companions dump Crew Skill Mission items into our laps, while they're on or returning to our ships.

Is it possible to get the option to have our companions deposit those items into our Cargo holds, since they're on our ships, and since those items can be used from the Cargo Hold?

I don't craft items, myself, so it's a little silly that they're dumped into my Inventory, when I'm out and about slaughtering multitudes of Revanites, etc.

I understand it may be too difficult to code, but it would be one of those fantastic little quality of life improvements.

Make it a toggle.

Furthermore, I just made a toon on another server. He doesn't have a cargo hold yet (I made him for GTN reconnaissance purposes in preparation for some "space tourism" I'm planning on another character). So we need the ability to have crafting deposited "straight in my lap," if only for toons that don't have their ship yet.

(Also, it's not at all uncommon for PVPers to only do class story to level 10, then level exclusively through PVP.)

Make it a toggle.

Furthermore, I just made a toon on another server. He doesn't have a cargo hold yet (I made him for GTN reconnaissance purposes in preparation for some "space tourism" I'm planning on another character). So we need the ability to have crafting deposited "straight in my lap," if only for toons that don't have their ship yet.

(Also, it's not at all uncommon for PVPers to only do class story to level 10, then level exclusively through PVP.)

I agree, that's why I said "option".

That said, though, you should be able to access your cargo hold, without a ship. I've always been able to do so.

You don't generally get Crew Skills until you visit the Fleet, and the Fleet has Cargo Hold access.

(Of course, if you have a Stronghold with a Cargo Hold in it, you can access your Cargo Hold at level 1, no need to level to go to the Fleet.)

Either way, if you've got access to a GTN (Fleet or Stronghold) you should have access to your Cargo Hold and/or Legacy Stronghold Storage.