How is "The Maw" server in terms of balance, guilds, and population?

Junebugman

I just rolled a Trooper already lvl 6 and I'm curious if I picked a good server. I mostly just looked at a list of PVP servers and did randomly clicked. How's the balance, ammount of guilds, and overall population on this server? I see servers like Dark Reaper and Po5 which have much higher pops. and seem to be more popular which seems like they have more guilds.

In terms of PvP on The Maw, I never have a queue for a match. The teams are a little more slated towards Sith, but with their queue times, they tend to group up a little more than Republic.

The population of the server is great for Republic. There really aren't any queues to connect to the server and the economy is sufficient enough. I haven't really seen too many guilds yet, but that more because not a lot of the players of level 50 yet.

I think the server will work well into the future. There's even a community site for the server that I am trying to get up and running HERE.

In terms of PvP on The Maw, I never have a queue for a match. The teams are a little more slated towards Sith, but with their queue times, they tend to group up a little more than Republic.

The population of the server is great for Republic. There really aren't any queues to connect to the server and the economy is sufficient enough. I haven't really seen too many guilds yet, but that more because not a lot of the players of level 50 yet.

I think the server will work well into the future. There's even a community site for the server that I am trying to get up and running HERE.

Holy crap... Maomoa?