Group Finder Random Flashpoint Not Rewarding Daily (missing assult from tython)

jozimmie

A new bug with 3.21, for my account anyway, is the random daily on group finder for tactical flashpoints not rewarding the daily for doing a random flashpoint. I've done them on several toons and yes I had all options selected yet I received no daily for completing them. Something I noticed that might be the root of the bug is when looking at the tactical options in detail, the mission Assault of Tython is greyed out and not selectable, but I know this mission is part of the level 55-60 tactical package. If this is the issue please fix, not only does this not reward the coms or credits, but no conquest points get rewarded without that random daily as well. I have not attempted to recreate this issue with any other flashpoint categories but I used the ops queue and received the reward with no problem, of course there's only one ops to choose from daily. Edited by jozimmie

So a fix for this bug, it's definitely a UI bug having to do with Assault from Tython being greyed out, is to do a UI refresh. Just hold ctrl and hit the "u" key twice. Assault from Tython is now an available option and the daily rewards properly.