Looking for a casual guild

genealogymaster

I have several lvl 60 toons and while most of the people I play with now are good, I can't seem to get any ops to do to get ult and elite comms. I could do pug groups but I play better when I've started to get to know people. I have teamspeak. Give me a message and we'll chat.

The Knights of New Hope (Republic Side)

Thank you for taking the time to read our guild message. Our guild has been raiding strong since the game was launched, with members originating from all sorts of different games. We are now working on getting a nice, stable daily crowd online and a secondary group has started to surface. We need willing raiders to join us and participate in scheduled events. Here are some of our features outlined for you:

• Organized and Regularly Scheduled Operations
  • Team Speak 3 Voice Chat
  • XP Boost 10%, Rep Boost 8%
  • Age 18+
  • Founder Guild
  • Multi-Game guild - Sister Guilds on The Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2
  • Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
  • Gear Ladder for top end loot
  • Live Streamed Operations to the website
  • Possibility of Promotion

Please contact us on here, on our website: http://www.theknightsofnewhope.com , or contact us in game: Moondread, Lexilyn or Roha.

Edited by Moonsleeper

You may wonder why I'm looking and the reason is, I've not been able to very many ops at all. A lot of the people are friends in real life and there is nothing wrong with that and of course want to play with those people. I don't get the chance to even get experience doing them much and am not fully aware of the mechanics of flashpoints. So in the guild I'm in I'm basically stuck at the armor I can get from Ziost and nothing better, I am working on my crafting to bring mods and such up, but it all takes time.

We are a newly formed Imperial Guild on the Jedi Covenant server. Our primary focus is PvE Progression. For those of you who do not know what Progressions is, we simply focus on starting the PvE content (flashpoints, hard modes, tacticals, operations, etc.) as soon as we hit level cap, starting with the lowest forms, dailies and tacticals. We do dailies and tacticals until we have a group geared enough to do some hard mode flashpoints. Once we have enough people geared from all of that, we move on to starting to progress through each operation on story mode difficulty one at a time, starting with the easiest, and moving our way up. Once we have a full ops group geared enough to do ever operation, we start focusing on doing hard modes that same way we did story modes. Once this is done, you do that same for nightmare mode. We are currently looking for players of any level and skill. Once this is done, we will start getting together on our Progression nights to get some content knocked out. We currently use TeamSpeak3 as our primary means of voice chatting. If you have any questions or would like to apply for the Progression Groups or the Guild, please feel free to message me anytime, apply to the website, or comment on here. Thank you.

cleverguildisclever.enjin.com

Edited by azusaf