The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Coins

ok thank you i am a six month sub so thanks. will i get cartel coins when i lose my subscription.

When your subscription runs out the complimentary Cartel Coins based on that subscription (500 per month) stop coming in as well. If you have the security key and your subscription runs out, you should still get the 100 for having the security key.

You get 500, 550, or 600 free coins per month depending on which subscription plan you buy.

You get an additional 100 coins per month for attaching a security authenticator to your account.

Certain achievements grant a small number of coins and you can earn these on every single server.

For instance, completing the starter story for each of the 8 classes will get you 160 coins.

Do this on each of the 17 servers and you can earn 2720 total coins.

It's pretty easy to do with 12x XP.

Edited by Rankyn

When your subscription runs out the complimentary Cartel Coins based on that subscription (500 per month) stop coming in as well. If you have the security key and your subscription runs out, you should still get the 100 for having the security key.

Can confirm this as I have 5 accounts 3 of which are free to play, they do have the security key and do get the 100cc per month this includes the free to play accounts.

Note however you get the CC 1 month after you opened sub account for the 500cc and same go's for the 100cc for security key. Starts 1 month after its attached. Not on day its attached.