Agent storyline questions *Potential Spoilers*

dgpocarter

Having completed the agent storyline I have two questions that weren't answered in the story. First one:

Darth Jadus escaped during the act 1 ending and he was never mentioned again. Is this meant to be used in a future story?

and second:

The last time I spoke to Darth Zhorrid was when she had been injured by the other members of the Dark Council for demanding their respect. She made me promise that I would find the killer of her father and she never reappeared.

I just find it kinda strange that these wouldn't be answered.

First one:

Depends of the choices... In my choice I Sacrifice millions to take down that proud Darth and humiliate him... (My Agent is Neutral so that mean he gets the job done no matter the cost)

Second one:

I took your same choice... I kinda figure she got *silence* since her Dad kinda try to take over under the Dark Council noses... but it's a good question...

Will they come back, I hope so... I rrreeeeeaaaallly want to mop the floor with Jadus with my Inquisitor... as I don't think I'll be touching my Agent after chapter 3... my Inquisitor is my main character as his story is very interesting... a slave ( I also chose him to be a CHiss alien so I had everything against him) have rank up to a point to be one of the strongest if not the strongest Sith in this era... I kinda get the feeling his story aims to hint you that he will eventually become Emperor of a New Empire Like Palpatine...and the SW is kinda like the Over Powerful almost unstoppable, unkillable Vader of that era... :eek:

I CANT WAIT HOW BIO SURPRISES US... they have so much story to cut from... I hope they do more class story content or at least the content actually identifies your class and its achievements in the future... it kinda annoys me to get knock around in cinematic when my Inquisitor/SW is supposedly so powerful. Anyway back to the game I need to at least finish my Imperial class stories before the XP boost is gone!

First one:

Depends of the choices... In my choice I Sacrifice millions to take down that proud Darth and humiliate him... (My Agent is Neutral so that mean he gets the job done no matter the cost)

Second one:

I took your same choice... I kinda figure she got *silence* since her Dad kinda try to take over under the Dark Council noses... but it's a good question...

Will they come back, I hope so... I rrreeeeeaaaallly want to mop the floor with Jadus with my Inquisitor... as I don't think I'll be touching my Agent after chapter 3... my Inquisitor is my main character as his story is very interesting... a slave ( I also chose him to be a CHiss alien so I had everything against him) have rank up to a point to be one of the strongest if not the strongest Sith in this era... I kinda get the feeling his story aims to hint you that he will eventually become Emperor of a New Empire Like Palpatine...and the SW is kinda like the Over Powerful almost unstoppable, unkillable Vader of that era... :eek:

I CANT WAIT HOW BIO SURPRISES US... they have so much story to cut from... I hope they do more class story content or at least the content actually identifies your class and its achievements in the future... it kinda annoys me to get knock around in cinematic when my Inquisitor/SW is supposedly so powerful. Anyway back to the game I need to at least finish my Imperial class stories before the XP boost is gone!

Thanks! I too hope they do more with the class stories.