dual saber glitch exquisite champions dualsaber

Henge_Wolf

I recently picked up an exquisite champion's dualsaber, and I've noticed whenever I do clairvoyant strike with it one of the blades turns around and goes through the hilt, making it look like a long single-bladed saber with a glowing hilt. I never had this problem with Satele Shan's dualsaber, which I used previously. I'm just curious if anyone else has seen this, what is causing it, and/or is there a fix? I love that hilt but may have to switch back as I can't stand the glitch.

EDIT: I'm using advanced resolve hilt 37, advanced resolve augment 36, advanced aptitude mod 36a, adept enhancement 38, and green core hawkeye crystal. Don't know if that helps, but there it is.

Edited by Henge_Wolf
additional info

Well, I bought another one last night (with no mods in it) and tested it on a target dummy. Same thing. So I'm going back to my old saber until this is fixed. Makes me wary of buying other sabers now, as I don't know how many this may affect. I'm really surprised no one seems to know about this, I've tried talking about it on fleet but no one has any knowledge, which makes me think it's just the one hilt that does it, and hardly anyone uses it for whatever reason. I don't know. Thoughts anyone?

I really love this saber as it looks like it's made out of wood, it's a shame it's glitched. Will it ever get fixed? Does anyone know anything? I guess I'll try it out again next patch and see if anything has changed.

• 5 months later...

I just bought the saber and straight away adore the look and sound. Then I joined an FP; get stunned and it glitches (back blade flips to merge with front one). I meditate and it glitches too. Probably other causes too that I can't remember.

Real shame as there aren't many choices and it is one of the best looking ones!