Creepiest Thing in the Game?

Ardim

I agree, the Theoretika is a creepy place. Voss's Nightmare Lands and Oricon are very creepy too. The Emperor and the Dread Masters creep me out as characters; especially when they do the whole "you will join and/or die" scenario. There's something about their voices that just gets to me. But it's Scorpio who's voice totally weirds me out for some reason. Something about the intonation has always bothered me. Playing through the revelation of the First Son's identity, Act 2 of the Agent's story, and the Knight's first meeting with the Emperor have chilled me . I have to admit though, I've enjoyed dealing with those situations! But then, I've always liked spooky stories/movies! :)

A really old bug where other players show up on your ship. They can't be hovered over or anything. They just run around.

Heh. That was creepy when it first happened. Lol. You jump in your ship and there is this random person there. I can't remember if you could talk to them. I tried and got no response which made it even more creepy. lol