Expert Fighter's Set [Still] Bugged

Fionore

Just thought I'd bring this one up again since it's only been on the table several years with no fix in sight.

The Expert Fighter Set has two sets of issues that are fairly obvious.

First: Cutscenes/Preview window-The Chest piece's back flap's texture and color is removed and replaced with the skin tone of the wearer. I have a pureblood sith wearing this, so it's this textureless red color and very noticeable.

Second: Real-time gameplay- There are 4 lights total around the neck and shoulders on the chest piece that simply do not light up. Oddly enough, when searching very few people seem to notice this and only focus on the butt flap issue but, at least for me, it's a disappointment. The lights are the only reason I spent several million more on this set vs the similar Brawler's Set. Also, an incredibly minor issue, but there is some small clipping around the lower back when in a combat stance for my warrior.

Anyway, it seems the chest piece is what is causing all the problems; I didn't see any issues with the rest of the set. So please devs, it's been over two years....let's get this thing fixed, already.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Fionore