New anni is garbage in pve

Firolas

Sorry I don't agree with others that this is a step in the right direction.

We have better AOE which is nice but ermm we're not an AOE spec.

If I want to AOE and Smash then thats what fury spec is for.

And Rupture on a 6 sec CD is a pain in the *** to keep on..feels like every time I blink the bugger has dropped off.

And in Bioware endgame operations where its already anti melee up to the eyeballs trying to juggle everything and pretty much stare at rupture dot is a joke.

Hell rename the spec to Ruptilation..cause all we do now is apply that dot with a couple of fillers in between.

This spec WAS (pre 3.0) the best melee dps single target spec EVER in any mmo.

It was a joy to play..smooth and fluent. Even with its set rotation it never felt forced.

Once heard someone describe it as playing a song on the piano..it was that good,

The downfall of this spec has been Force Rend. Devs are forcing it down us when we don't want it.

No-one wanted another dot to track..especially a weak *** dot..15secs to apply 8k damage..oh ma gawd.

And don't even mention the horrible animation. I have 2 sabers but applying a dot that bleeds with the use of my hand waving..like a ***ing jedi mind trick cut thingy ..***

I know they'l never remove it..we're stuck with it..and that is why Annihilation will never return to the good old days.

R.I.P Anni you were awesome.

Edited by Firolas

Sorry I don't agree with others that this is a step in the right direction.

We have better AOE which is nice but ermm we're not an AOE spec.

If I want to AOE and Smash then thats what fury spec is for.

And Rupture on a 6 sec CD is a pain in the *** to keep on..feels like every time I blink the bugger has dropped off.

And in Bioware endgame operations where its already anti melee up to the eyeballs trying to juggle everything and pretty much stare at rupture dot is a joke.

Hell rename the spec to Ruptilation..cause all we do now is apply that dot with a couple of fillers in between.

This spec WAS (pre 3.0) the best melee dps single target spec EVER in any mmo.

It was a joy to play..smooth and fluent. Even with its set rotation it never felt forced.

Once heard someone describe it as playing a song on the piano..it was that good,

The downfall of this spec has been Force Rend. Devs are forcing it down us when we don't want it.

No-one wanted another dot to track..especially a weak *** dot..15secs to apply 8k damage..oh ma gawd.

And don't even mention the horrible animation. I have 2 sabers but applying a dot that bleeds with the use of my hand waving..like a ***ing jedi mind trick cut thingy ..***

I know they'l never remove it..we're stuck with it..and that is why Annihilation will never return to the good old days.

R.I.P Anni you were awesome.

Yeah, as soon as I read the new tooltip while getting ready to parse I realized, "Oh crap, any rotation will have to be Rupture -> Fill -> Fill -> Fill -> Rupture -> Fill -> Fill -> Fill -> Rupture"

Having to apply the same attack every 6 seconds is just not fun, and certainly not "dynamic" as BW says they want Marauders to be