Cannot log in

Benedictuss

I downloaded the patch today, and was just now on my 44 consular on Hoth..I was kicked from the game. I then tried to log back in, and at the character selection screen, it said I had not downloaded needed data and could only play on starter worlds...I logged out completely, and now cannot log back in. Help?

I was just on and cant get back on I was doing fine now it wont let me back on and and when I type my account info to play It sits on initialization forever and when I click play nothing happens game wont load

I was on for a little while before I lost server connection. It brought me to the server screen, but no options loaded. So, I restarted the game, thinking that would help. I log in, then the patch loader takes a while longer before I can hit 'Play'. Once I get on the splash screen, the icon keeps spinning, but I never get onto the character selection screen. Restarted the computer too, didn't help. All my other internet connection stuff is working fine.

Yeahhhh... getting this too. I first got to the loading screen, then it just sat there (this new computer has been launching SWTOR from SSD super fast). I rebooted, then got a patch error, then relaunched the launcher and now get "Login service currently unavailable."

Le sigh.