Empty conquest leaderboards

Jerba

Even though many guilds invaded a planet yesterday, the leaderboards (on T3-M4) show up empty now, even after refreshing the UI with Ctrl+U.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/CzwqT69.jpg

The tooltip for the "Invade Planet" button says "Your guild is already attacking a planet" however, so the game still remembers that we invaded the planet, we are just missing from the leaderboard.

Edit: Looks like it is just a temporary glitch and is fixing itself automatically. A few more guilds are showing up now but many are still missing.

Edited by Jerba

I was just about to report the same. We're an "aiming for top 10" guild rather than one that is gunning to win conquest, however at the moment we do not appear on the board at all - we were third when I logged out late last night.

Do hope this is fixng itself and the scores on the board right now aren't from the usual people sending a million alts crafting to win conquest.

It appears that someone in the guild needs to complete an objective so that the guild score changes, then the guild will show up on the leaderboard.

So not too much of an issue but I hope this won't happen again, I don't remember seeing it before.