The customer service quality is poor

DazShadowFox

I waited for about 1 hour and 30 minutes trying to get connected, he asked me a bunch of questions I answered them correctly and he put me on hold for about 30 more minutes, he tried to give me a code to log in and she didn't work so I told him and tried reentering her and nope no login, he put me on hold for about 3 more minutes came back and told me what he did before and I told him to remove the key but he failed to listen well enough I guess.

How about this? I made a mistake...(we all do) I bought a Light Side I lightstsaber when I needed a Dark Side I and I opened a ticket, the MOTO droid said "We are investigating." (That's it?) That was 4 days ago. I've since leveled a toon on another server that I've already passed that point. I know it was my fault for buying the wrong saber in the first place (I spent Dromund Kaas points on it) but a certain other mmo wouldn't have had this bad customer service... It may be a new game but customer service is key to a great game.

Customer service is a thing that really sticks with players. If the service is good and polite, it strikes a cord with players and they are more likely to remain loyal paying costumers as a result of it. As for what's going on right now, I can only say, its the first week, and with all MMO's the first week is utter chaos for everyone, player and dev. However, if it remains bad after a month or two, then its just bad service.