The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Not Sure If Bug...

But I have gotten a select few kills from "Grav Wave" Im a full Tank VG, and as I understand, Grav Waves com from Grav Round, that I dont have. Also...what offensive options do I have while soloing...I roll with my wife Elara, and feel quite limited in offensive capability

But I have gotten a select few kills from "Grav Wave" Im a full Tank VG, and as I understand, Grav Waves com from Grav Round, that I dont have. Also...what offensive options do I have while soloing...I roll with my wife Elara, and feel quite limited in offensive capability

No idea how to help with that grav round thing,,,

As for offensive CDs...you kinda do and don't have them. Battle focus can be used to increase your crit but as a tank it also increases your defense by a lot too.

Reactive shield if you spec into it can reflect damage and if you spec into reflexive armor that's kinda a passive damage doer too.

other then that VG tanks don't really have OCDs. Your DCDs are your OCDs so use them wisely.

Best burst for a VG. Tank: Battle focus, SC spam with Ion Pulse, Sticky Grenade, Ion Storm. - In my opinion, could be better ways but that way will usually let you start a fight with about 3k dps.

Hope I helped :)