Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Rauders/Sentinels Time for a lesson

MoshhsoM

99% of Sentinels/Rauders I see are still continuing to use Pacify/Obfuscate on Concealment Operatives and Sorcerers.....

Stop it, you look like an idiot.

Thank you.

I mean back in the day the ability used to make or break fights between other classes. Unfortunately, with all the force/tech dmg going on, this ability is more or less a joke. So I'm guessing no one taught you how worthless it is against "yellow damage" So I am now. Please save against classes/specs that rely heavily on melee abilities(white damage) so I dont have to chuckle every time you put the ability on my Scrapper Scoundrel which is 99% tech damage(yellow damage)

Obscures the target's vision, reducing its melee and ranged accuracy by 90% for 6 seconds.

Theres 4 types of attacks in this game.

Melee shows as white damage when you use

Ranged shows as white damage when you use

Tech shows as yellow damage when you use

Force shows as yellow damage when you use

All my main attacks are Tech which means Obfuscate/Pacify doesnt do jack squat to me.

I have to admit though, I'm more amazed none of you realized you were still getting hit constantly and never asked yourself "Why" When I mained a marauder and noticed that the ability wasn't causing sorcerers to miss me I did some research and never used it on a sorcerer again.

Edited by MoshhsoM

99% of Sentinels/Rauders I see are still continuing to use Pacify/Obfuscate on Concealment Operatives and Sorcerers.....

Thank you.

I mean back in the day the ability used to make or break fights between other classes. Unfortunately, with all the force/tech dmg going on, this ability is more or less a joke. So I'm guessing no one taught you how worthless it is against "yellow damage" So I am now. Please save against classes/specs that rely heavily on melee abilities(white damage) so I dont have to chuckle every time you put the ability on my Scrapper Scoundrel which is 99% tech damage(yellow damage)

Obscures the target's vision, reducing its melee and ranged accuracy by 90% for 6 seconds.

All my main attacks are Tech which means Obfuscate/Pacify doesnt do jack squat to me.

I have to admit though, I'm more amazed none of you realized you were still getting hit constantly and never asked yourself "Why" When I mained a marauder and noticed that the ability wasn't causing sorcerers to miss me I did some research and never used it on a sorcerer again.

Good point, and helpful tip. But. Could you have taught us without such a, condescending tone? Sheesh. I feel really, really dumb and insignificant now. Thanks for the tip though. :o

Thank you.

Thank you, god of all gamers! Thank you for descending to us and teaching us! We will L2P! Oh wait... We already knew that. And those noobs you refer to will never read these forums. But incredibly graceful of you...

And btw its mara or marauder, rauder is just not right

I figure a broken name for a broken class.

Thank you, god of all gamers! Thank you for descending to us and teaching us! We will L2P! Oh wait... We already knew that. And those noobs you refer to will never read these forums. But incredibly graceful of you...

Nearly every player who reads the forums are bad. I have to restrict myself from coming to them as to not lose my mind from the sheer stupidity I find on them. It took me getting pacified/obfuscated nearly a thousand times to finally get me on forums just for this random outburst of telling ppl to stop being bad in one specific manner.

Edited by MoshhsoM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.