[Bug] "Mother" companion quest for Vette (Sith Warrior)

Stoofa

I know, pretty minor in the grand scale of things.

You are asked to go to Tatooine to find Vette's mother.

If you travel to Tatooine not using your ship (quick travel to Outlaws Den, via your stronghold, etc.) then the quest marker shows you need to travel to Anchorhead - obviously not possible for Empire character.

You need to travel to your own docking bay, where the quest will then update and send you to a shop just outside of the spaceport.

This has been an issue with many class and companion quests when the game launched, and they fixed most of them so that the quest now says "Use your starship to travel to ...". They may have very well forgot about this one but I agree that this is pretty minor compared to some other bugs we have now.

As an update - the mission just says "travel to Tatooine" - doesn't specifiy that you must use your ship.

The easiest fix would be to change the text so it does indeed tell you that you need to use your ship.

For me, it was a trip to a stronghold and then exit to Tatooine. Took me a little while to realise my mission marker was pointing over something I couldn't get to.

Minor beyond belief I'm the first to admit, but would also be a 5 minute job to fix (unless that 5 minute fix then causes the Rishi quick travel points to not work.....again.)

Most people would use their ship to get there not the transport that puts you smack dab in the middle of an open PVP zone. ;)

Either way it isn't a bug it's how the game was designed and all in all it's not even that big of an inconvenience and isn't going to get changed.