Got to Admit

Ok so I'm here to gloat. Not going to lie. I just got into star figher. I died a ton as probably every newbie does. But, just like that...I put some req into my ship. I started learning how to fly. And, I just had my best round ever...AND we won...which was hilariously insane to me. I know 4 kills and 2 deaths is horrendous in the grand scheme of things, but damn did it feel good.

So yes. I'm gloating. I sort of apologize for it, but sort of not. It felt great.

Ok so I'm here to gloat. Not going to lie. I just got into star figher. I died a ton as probably every newbie does. But, just like that...I put some req into my ship. I started learning how to fly. And, I just had my best round ever...AND we won...which was hilariously insane to me. I know 4 kills and 2 deaths is horrendous in the grand scheme of things, but damn did it feel good.

So yes. I'm gloating. I sort of apologize for it, but sort of not. It felt great.

The greatest challenge in GSF, for new pilots or veterans, is overcoming various plateaus of skill.

You've taken your first step into a larger world. /salute

Ahhh, I remember that feeling.

The feeling you have when you see your name on top of the scoreboard for the first time. The feeling you get when you dominate a match. the feeling you get from Surviving a whole match.

of course now i go nearly every match without getting killed, thanks to a ****ton of defensive flying practice I eat all but the best battlescouts alive with my gunship (No shame in bragging when its true) and do all of the above almost every game

Enjoy teh feeling and get used to it boy, for you have officially Graduated from "Dead Weight" and things will only be getting better from here.

and out of curiosity, what ship and what server?