Guild Ship member rooms

Wilbus

So one of the things I miss most about games like Star Wars Galaxies was how a guild was like a family and you would build a town and everyone would populate it with personal homes and shops.

While I was walking through my empty guild ship today i started thinking about how nice of an idea these ships were that they could add as many levels to them as they like, due to the elevator system. Making me think of a busy little place a guild could call home.

I would like to see them add a new "crew level" consisting of hallways and different size rooms that can be assigned to members of your guild and even allies or friends you don't mind having around. These rooms could then be decorated by the member owning them and allow everyone to live together. There would be rooms from small, medium, and large. This would help keep the guild ranking system a reality as to let officers and such to have bigger rooms than standard members in a guild, could also act as a reward for the more active players in the guild who may not want a leading role.

This is just an idea I was thinking about to try and bring a true '"family" aspect to guild in this game, something that I feel is missing from most games. So please let me know what you guys think about this idea or any other ideas you would like to see in the guild ships are stronghold system.

Agree, and without the mighty Unlock requirements to boot ....

I wouldn't mind the unlock requirements as much for the deck and rooms would do something more useful than most of the other decks we already have.

I would however not mind if the get a few of them unlocked for free to start, say part one of a three or four part deck. Having the bigger/officer rooms on the outside with the windows and smaller more compact room on the inside for the lower ranked guild members without the windows.

I do feel it would be more worthwhile to unlock these areas like I said before, over say the useless crew deck we currently have.

I would love this. Currently, we settle these disputes of who gets rooms by having donation competitions, and the top three or so members get to decide how a room is decorated, as long as it meets the standards of the officer teams decision.

I would LOVE to see this implemented, especially if you could allow certain rooms to be locked from view. Like, the officer deck could only be accessed by a certain rank and up.