[BUG] Impossible mission on the Bounty Hunter class [The Mandalorian Killer]

jamyz

[CLOSED]

Hello!

I had been stuck in this mission for two days. The problem is that if the player for some reason at the point of get the objective... "Defeat the Chief Engineer" and "Defeat Republic Grenadiers" fall off the platform. The player is unable to return to the platform. Plus, the grenadiers at level 32 are uber difficult. I am at lvl33, well geared. The problem is that the two grenadiers attack you, no matter if you are off the platform or in the platform. They throw some rockets that blow in fire in the floor and almost insta kill the player. I had died there like 10 times by now with no more than 3 rockets. Which means that in combat I cannot survive for more than 10 seconds.

It is impossible to kill them, because no matter what my weapon don't damage them a lot, and the grenadiers are like invincible. Also, I cannot reach the platform anymore because the jet-pack that the mission allowed to use was 1 time use.

It is impossible to pass this part. I consider this a bug because the damage of the grenadiers is just insane, the health too, plus there is no way to reach the platform anymore and complete the objective.

I hope this gets revised soon because I cannot advance in my BH history. I hope this don't happens to anyone else.

Best Regards!

EDIT: Nevermind. I will close this. I thought it was a bug but it is actually what It meant to be. The jetpack was in my inventory mission which the mission never state. So I just revised and used it. The guys in the top of the platform just died when I used it. The first time for some reason didn't worked, but this time it worked. Not sure what I did wrong but the missions it's pretty weird. I dont want to repeat that again. Specially after being stuck there for 2 days. I hope this mission gets updated with more information in the future for people that probably would experiment the same process. Thank you.

Edited by jamyz