[Bug] Rakata vendor gone

Overmind

This is working as intended and not a bug. Rakata/Columi/Tionese gear stopped dropping with 2.0 and players had 1.5 years time to exchange any remaining tokens at the vendor. With 3.0, that vendor is no longer trading in the tokens, so if you didn't trade them in in those 1.5 years, you are out of luck and can just trash them.

That is incorrect. Columi gear still drops in classic Ops.

I have not seen Columni drop since 2012 but if you found a piece it is probably from a not updated loot table from a boss.

There were a option to hand in Columni and Rakata gear for a long time before the vendors vanished. They are supposed to be gone.

Yes it does. Do a NiM run of classic Ops.

Got some last week.

I only ever saw them drop unassembled dread guard gear. Feel free to put in a detailed bug report with the name of the boss and the item it drops, maybe they forgot about one boss, but I'm confident that unassembled Columi gear can no longer drop.

Edited by Jerba

Yes it does. Do a NiM run of classic Ops.

Got some last week.

I call BS. Columi gear hasn't dropped since like 2012. Oh anf it's dreadguard gear that drops from classic ops. So again i don't think you know what you talking about.

I call BS. Columi gear hasn't dropped since like 2012. Oh anf it's dreadguard gear that drops from classic ops. So again i don't think you know what you talking about.

You are absurd.

Want screenshots ?

You are absurd.

Want screenshots ?

As was mentioned in this thread, feel free to post a screenshot including the operation, which boss it was and the difficulty (8/16m, SM/HM/NiM) because we haven't seen Unassembled Columi gear drop since 2.0. If you can show proof, the devs will know which loottable is bugged and can fix it.

As was mentioned in this thread, feel free to post a screenshot including the operation, which boss it was and the difficulty (8/16m, SM/HM/NiM) because we haven't seen Unassembled Columi gear drop since 2.0. If you can show proof, the devs will know which loottable is bugged and can fix it.

I can post the screenshot with the drop but I don't remember what exactly boss did drop it.

I do often classic NiM Ops (EV, KP, EC) somewhere in them, there are columi drops. I'll keep it in mind to remember exactly which bosses drop them next time I do a NiM classic run.