Ziost Mission is completely impossible

JamagsAwesome

I'm trying to do the mission [Powerless] for Ziost. It's part of the story, so I can't just skip it. For the mission, I have to use scanners to scan several turrets. It tells me I can't use them. It won't stop telling me I can't use them. I try logging in and out, but it does nothing. At first, I didn't mind Ziost, but it's seriously so badly bugged that it's impossible to complete. Wow. I mean, wow. I'm not one of those people who complains about anything and everything, but that's bad. A main story mission is so completely broken, that it can't be completed. Just... wow.

Have you tried finding somewhere different to stand? Are you sure you are using the correct scanner and not the binoculars from another mission?

The only problem I had when completing this mission was finding a good place to stand where I could scan all the towers.

I encountered this issue.

Reset the quest. Don't worry your progress won't be wiped. Go back into the instance. Pickup the item. Exit the instance. Don't use any speed buffs, mounts, rocket boosts until you reach the end of the stairs. It will work now.

• 4 months later...