Berserk Increasing Crit Chance by 100% for DOT damage

Fjolsvinnr

Does this guarantee an auto crit in Juyo form by granting 100% chance or does it just double up our base crit chance? The wording is unclear and since it only applies to DOT damage, it doesn't update the stat sheet for me to check.

I'm just confused whether Berserk grants automatic crits or whether my 25% crit chance becomes 50% crit for DOTs.

Does this guarantee an auto crit in Juyo form by granting 100% chance or does it just double up our base crit chance? The wording is unclear and since it only applies to DOT damage, it doesn't update the stat sheet for me to check.

I'm just confused whether Berserk grants automatic crits or whether my 25% crit chance becomes 50% crit for DOTs.

Berserk

Juyo Form: Your bleed effects have a 100% chance to critically hit. Each critical hit from a bleed consumes a charge.

I really don't understand, it's pretty sraightforward to me. It won't affect your sheet stat, because it only applies to dots, your melee attacks' crit is NOT affected. But your dots are autocrits.

Edited by jauvtus

I really don't understand, it's pretty sraightforward to me. It won't affect your sheet stat, because it only applies to dots, your melee attacks' crit is NOT affected. But your dots are autocrits.

Ah, I don't know if that's from an old tooltip or something, but the actual quote from the Berserk tooltip now on the server reads:

Juyo: Increases the critical chance of your bleed attacks by 100%

That can be construed as granting an auto crit for bleed attacks, or that can be construed as doubling your current crit chance for bleed attacks. So it wasn't all that straightforward.

But thank you for Siris for clearing it up as an auto crit.