BattleBorn Knights Looking for gamers

BBG_ReconDoc

BattleBorn Knights

Republic & Empire

Hello Gamers,

I thought I would tell you about who we are so maybe you won't confuse us with other communities / guilds / clans out there. We are the ex-military, avid gamers, armchair warriors, and squad mates. We are not here to powder your butts and make you feel all warm and fuzzy. We are not here to play dead so you can get kills and rank up either! We are gamers first, last and in the middle too! We come here, band together, make friends on and off the battlefield, have some laughs, get rid of some stress, kick some butts on the battlefield and then have some more fun.

BattleBorn Gamers is a multi-gaming community that has been around since 2007, with Squads in MMORPG and MMOFPS games. Check out BBG's site for the list!

Let's face it, mmorpgs and guilds/communities come and go. When looking for a guild/community, you will want one that is willing to expand into other games and has a history. A single game guild is one thing but a multi-gaming community is a broader horizon. The trick is finding one that will become more like a family than a guild or community and will last throughout the years. We are a mature and drama free gaming community. Our members are easy going, friendly, and joke a lot in Teamspeak.

We are new in the Star Wars saga only a year old but spans all servers, with exception of RP, both Republic and Empire sides. As with all our squads we promote the gamer over the game, for games come and go but the gamer remains. Skill is not as important to us as attitude and activeness. Skill comes with training and we do a lot of that. All we ask is just being active and have a good attitude and you will thrive. We can help you develop gaming skills but you need a therapist to change someone's attitude.

We have members ranging from late Teen into retirement, Male and Female. Most of us have jobs or other commitments, and therefore we believe in the premise that life comes first. So power gaming isn't required, although we do have our Competition side as well.

The community was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and comradeship and thrives because online gaming is more fun in the company of kindred spirits. Maybe you just want to hang out with a group of like spirits, or maybe you just want to frolic around the virtual battlefield trading one-liners and checking out how awesome you look in your combat armor. (Trust us... you WILL look awesome). We talk and joke, sometimes conversation is intellectual and stimulating, more often than not it is a crass battle talk also just as stimulating, but always endearing. I encourage anyone that is looking to join a mature gaming community to join us in teamspeak first then visit our site; in any case, it doesn't hurt to look. Join us, and Lets GAME!

So, please feel free to visit us at:

Teamspeak: 216.52.148.11:10350 (security level is 24 we protect our own)

Stable Community (8+ years)

Teamspeak VoIP

Great Website

Helpful Members

• 1 year later...
I'm looking for avid hammers to play SWTOR with I'm not military but I do no some military terms alphabet mostly I'm tired of playing solo so if you wanna play and or still active role n SWTOR add me Beaux-jax I'm a tank and have a lvl 60 knight named J'ato and a 65 jug dark side named J'uke but my current toon is Beaux-jax