The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Change Escrow to a Weekly Credit Cap Extension

I feel quite safe in saying that I don't believe EA sell many (If in fact any) escrow transfers, so I suggest making it much more interesting - Change them from a one off payment, to a temporary weeklong cap extension. Do it so that you get access to the same amount of your credits that's held in escrow, 50k, 150k, 600k etc. but your cap then increases by that amount for a week (Or a more expensive monthly version perhaps?) the same sort of thing as the weekly Operation or Space Battle passes.

They would probably have to bump the price in CC's up a fair amount for such, but it would make it more interesting, whilst still not being too generous and giving people an excuse not to subscribe. Most of the interesting items for sale in the GTN go for millions after all, far beyond even the largest escrow transfer.

Oh, I know - maybe they could make it so that you could pay some sort of monthly fee to have access to all your credits! They could even set it up so that if you pay for a large chunk of time at once, say six months or something, you would pay even less! Of course, they'd have to add in more things to convince people to pay for that but I'm sure that they can find some way to balance out the cost and the benefits.

The credit limit is absurd.

Should be at least 500k for free and 1M for preferred.

Paying to access your credits ? Also absurd, but considering the actual banks in real world are on the path of doing that...

I feel quite safe in saying that I don't believe EA sell many

The system is like this:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/rvfr5i.jpg

You either go by plane or start patching the road.

Edited by Overmind