The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Star wars Movie?

Movie release date has been set to mid December. There are two teasers on youtube as well as a discussion panel featuring the director and producer and most of the cast including, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, the actors that portrayed Chewbaca and c-3po and the new main characters. Also they introduced the new R2-D2 and a new droid as well as their engineers (who have an interesting behind the scenes story) and the new stormtroopers. They gave us a brief description on the new characters and a new planet that was featured in the teaser. Not in attendance was Harrison Ford (recovering from a plane crash) and the new antagonist (sithie guy, dunno his name). Other than that there really isn't much else that I know of.

More detail on what I just said can be found on youtube or other video sharing sites just search Star Wars episode 7: The Force Awakens.

Where has this been stated?

Rule #1 of SWTOR forums, ignore everything fidothegran says.

He is a useless troll who has been blathering on about an internal source despite having been proven wrong over and over again.

This particular troll attempt about Vitiate is getting REALLY old.

I know I'm just speculating, but with all the various characters, and the new "First Order" I have a feeling that the good guys wont necessarily be the ones we're expecting. Perhaps there will be a faction within the "Order" that will fall away and become the real threat. Perhaps even Gwendoline Christie's ( Captain Phasma ) may, in the end, join with the resistance.

Basically, I think the light and dark side archetypes are going to be a bit more grayish in this next series of films.

Basically, I think the light and dark side archetypes are going to be a bit more grayish in this next series of films.

You are quite right. Star Wars has been getting a lot of flak recently for being too black and white. The main villain, Vitiate, will be presented as something entirely outside the realm of dark/light.