down again?

SideshowPete

some are claiming DDoS attack but i doubt that...however i have read something that said it was causing multiple bosses to spawn in op and it would crash those people out and then the server couldn't reset itself causing more and more op instances to form until it lost track and crashed. i dont know but seems to be a pretty annoying thing whatever it is

I do think it is Denial of Service because I'm picking up on people speed hacking channel hacking in war zones lately

It's no telling what else could be going on because all west coast servers are down. Lately I've been thinking that I'm over thinking but then when two or more people mention what I'm thinking then I can't be too far from the truth of what I'm thinking.

Today I was on Ilum and usually I don't like to think someone is hacking but somebody's doing something to get a upper hand on the planet for things I won't mention here

This is a good game and the only MMO I play but popularity or trends won't destroy it for me but other players sure will

Then again maybe I talk too much

Edited by crawfunk