Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Legacy Achievements Bug

LunaticFringer

I'm not sure at which point they bugged but I noticed while going through my Event achievements a number of my NSN Achievements had been wiped. I sent in a ticket and was informed this is an issue customer service can't fix as it's game related and would need to be addressed in a later patch.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to have had it happen. It was at 100% complete now I've just got a couple of the items showing as completed. Example: I have the rancor, the speeder, spent the coins and even blew up a slot machine but none of it shows in the achievements.

I'd add it to the list of things to fix. If I had to guess, I'd bet the recent Christmas Event broke the achievements or a patch following just after the Nightlife Event ended last year. :)

Don't worry, you are not the only one with that problem: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=758421

We assume that they lost the achievement progress at some point and can no longer restore it because the data was deleted. Or the achievement system is so complicated that they'd rather leave it alone than try to fix it. In any case, they are aware of the problem but don't count on a fix anytime soon. :(