SoF recruiting! looking for members to fill raid teams right away.

Ryaja

<Symphony of the Forsaken> is now actively recruiting for all content! SoF competes every week in Conquest and feature's an active TeamSpeak with freindly owners who just want to run content together. Here is your chance to join an active guild and have the opportunity to be on a scheduled team right away!

PVE -

We currently have 4 Operation teams running every week. Here are their schedules:

Tuesday - 1 team - 8 ET

Wednesday - 1 team - 9 ET

Thursday - 1 HM progression team - 8 ET

Friday - Guild 16 M night

Saturday - 1 team - 9 or 10 ET

We are in need of all roles. We have some openings coming available in the near future for the 3 active op teams and are looking to adding our 5th team in the very near future. We run SM, HM on current Ops and run NiM DF,DP to keep things fresh as well. If you have a regular position in a Op team then you also have access to our guild funds for repairs.

If you are interested in joining for PVE, please message Rhu'two in game for a chance to join an exciting guild!

PVP -

SoF are beginning to become recognizable in the JC PVP scene. Lead by our resident Battlemaster, Chimera'vos, there is always a PVP group to get into. Some toons that might be recognizable on our server are as follows: Chimera'vos, Anteros'vos, Rhu'two. Chimera'vos is currently creating schedules for Unranked and Ranked PVP. SoF will become a force to be reckoned with on the Jedi Covenant server! Join now if you would like to be apart of this.

If you are interested in joining for PVP, please message Chimera'vos in game for a chance to join!

You might wanna update the title of your thread; there's another Guild acronymed as SoF (Souls of Fate) which is who I thought was advertising here when I saw your post. :)

Yeah, I thought one of my guild mates started a second recruitment thread at first.

Lol.

:)