Solo flashpoint companion droid

MbaxterBeau

I have to do a class quest and complete the blood hunt solo flashpoint. There is no companion droid. I have decent gear but I can't complete it because there isn't a support droid.

This type of bug is why I quit the game a few years ago. Is there any solution to this or do I need to uninstall this piece of garbage?

First of all, make sure that you actually entered on solo mode. The quest for the flashpoint has to have [sOLO] in the name. If it just says [FLASHPOINT], you have picked the wrong difficulty.

In addition, you receive a quest item that you can use to call the droid should it disappear. You can find the quest item next to the mission and in your inventory. Try looking for that item and activate it.

And finally, you can try resetting the Rishi quest. You may need to redo something but then it should work. There are many players who were able to do it on solo mode, so I'm sure you will do so as well. :)

And finally, you can try resetting the Rishi quest. You may need to redo something but then it should work. There are many players who were able to do it on solo mode, so I'm sure you will do so as well. :)

You only have to abandon the [Tactical] Blood Hunt quest. Then pick it up again but select Start Solo Mode option now.

• 4 months later...