The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Emergency Ceiling Light (Red) and Minefield Marker decorations

So I need a lot of Emergency Ceiling Light (Red) and Minefield Marker decorations for my guild stronghold. I would love if these two items we're purchasable through the Cartel Market as single items.

One was in the Constable's Stronghold Pack and the other was in the Architect's Stronghold Pack. Now that these packs are gone they are pretty much unattainable to get. This is frustrating as if one happens to magically hit the GTN it'll probably go for millions and well I don't need one... I need dozens of them as I need my stronghold to be consistent. One Emergency Ceiling Light or one Minefield Marker is not one I'm trying to go for here. I have a specific theme I'm trying to achieve for our guild stronghold since we are a RP/GSF Squadron guild.

Also putting these two items on reputation vendors in the cartel bazaar is not ideal for me either. Again these two items are crucial and it's so frustrated beyond belief to obtain these items! Please, please please help me out Bioware and let me purchase them directly through the Cartel Market as single items with my cartel coins.

Thanks, DuckKing :)

Edited by DuckKing