The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Deep Gray and Black Dye Module on the CM

I have only checked this on three EU servers so far, but it seems the Deep Gray and Black Dye has become the most expensive Dye Module (on the GTN) so far and the supply is most likely drying up. Maybe it's time to throw it on the CM to cash in on the high demand for this color combination? Even under normal circumstances (when Black/Black isn't on sale), Black and Black Dye seems to be worth less than Deep Gray and Black.

I would also love to see a Black and Deep Gray Dye Module on the market, because I like black and gray combinations more than just plain black.

You can always find an Artificer to make you a black and grey dye. Especially if you supply the mats. Myself i dont make them to sell on the GTN because id rather use my Midlithe Crystals to make relics to sell. :D Edited by XiamaraSimi

You can always find an Artificer to make you a black and grey dye.

I have two Artificers, but they are only able to craft Black and Light Gray Dyes. The craftable Black/Gray Dye is just a bit lighter than the Black/Medium Gray Dyes and can be seen as a substitute. Black and Dark or Deep Gray is a much bigger diffrerence and the crafted Dye is also not inverted (Light Gray/Black would be a nice addition for Artifice though).

I disagree that this should be sold directly on the CM, but that's just because I dislike the pricing method they chose for direct purchase of dye modules. I would rather have color oriented packs available for direct purchase. However, I wouldn't mind if they did put this up for direct purchase.

More importantly, thanks for mentioning this dye combination! I forgot that I had one lying around, and it turned out to be the perfect match for a new outfit I was putting together.