The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

1138 References!

Anysao

First and foremost, if you don't recognize the significance of the number, here: 1138.

Caught up? Awesome, right?

Okay, so! I'm a real fanboy of this Easter Egg. Every day (when I can) at 11:38 AM and PM I send a quick text stating the time to one of the various contacts on my iPhone...

...Then I started noticing more of these references in game! :eek: After a quick search for a thread like this, I decided to make my own. I am hereby dedicating this thread to players who find 1138 references in-game.* Also, if it involves a serious story spoiler, please put some tags around your found reference.

I'll start!

Trooper story:

On Hoth, after completing your mission and checking in with the General back at Aurek Base, the noble military man spouts a quick line before he realizes you're behind him:

"Hmm... Unit 11 is lagging behind... Maybe Unit 38 could reinforce them..."

Consular story:

Also on Hoth, (perhaps every class has one on this planet?) after capturing Imperial Doctor Jurnak with Lieutenant Iresso, the doctor states you mustn't kill him, yelling with his hands in the air:

"I claim immunity! Under Section 1138 of your Republic Charter, you cannot coerce or harm a political prisoner!"

:D

So now y'all know where to look... let me know what you find. :cool:

*Just wanted to place a brief note here. This thread should be dedicated to in-game 1138's only. Please no discussion of non-TOR 1138's, unless you have a really good reason.

Edited by Anysao

Heck if I know. It was apparently ranked very well, but I've never seen it. I don't know I ever will, either. I just like pointing out the 1138 references in various places. :p

Here's a good one, breaking my own rule of no non-TORs:

In the game "Star Wars: Republic Commando" you played as the Commander of the Republic Delta Squad, with your code name being "RC-1138." Also known as simply "Boss."