Preferred Status Unlock Issues

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We have caught an issue related to two of the purchasable unlocks for Preferred Status Players. The unlocks in question are:

• Crew Skill Assignment Slot (Account)
  • Unlock: Additional Quickbar (Account)

If a Preferred player purchases one of these unlocks and then attempts to use it, it will not work and they will receive the error "You've already unlocked this on your account." If you are experiencing this issue, please contact Customer Support. We are actively working on a fix for this and are hoping to get it in for 3.2.1. I will pass on timing for that as we have it.

Thanks!

-eric

I thought preferred can't contact technical support? They can't post here, can't file customer support tickets, and I thought the customer service line was for subscribers only? I tried to look up the exact restrictions, but the official sub/preferred/f2p features chart is quite vague on the matter of support.

Since CS is heavily restricted at best for preferred, perhaps some elaboration on how they can contact customer support to resolve this issue is in order, Eric.

Rofl. How can Preffered players contact you? They can't post on forums and neither send ingame tickets. You guys didn't even give away your contact email in your Support/Contact tab on this website. So how can they possibly do that? This has to be a joke.

Preferred can "file" tickets by emailing support@swtor.com.

^ This. Customer Support is helping preferred players as long as it has to do with Cartel Market issues, i.e. something they spent money on.

Phone support only helps with billing issues I believe so the only way to get help would be via e-mail.