Share gear between jugg and marauder?

Is there any reason I can't use the same gear for both classes at 60? I was looking at the numbers and they seemed fairly similar, but I figured you guys probably know a lot more about marauders than I do. I have a bunch of gear in legacy armor that I put together for my jugg, and if it'll work [well] on maurauders, I'll definitely level one up next.

Is there any reason I can't use the same gear for both classes at 60? I was looking at the numbers and they seemed fairly similar, but I figured you guys probably know a lot more about marauders than I do. I have a bunch of gear in legacy armor that I put together for my jugg, and if it'll work [well] on maurauders, I'll definitely level one up next.

Stats are basically the same for both classes (though there will be variation of crit/alacrity and other tertiary stats from spec to spec). The biggest issue will be set bonuses which are not share between classes.

If you are using vendor gear it doesn't really matter much, but vendor stuff is ****. If you use Resurrected gear, maras and juggs have completely different sets (Challenger/Weaponmaster for mara and Vindicator for jugg).

But even wit the wrong set bonus, resurrected gear is better than vendor gear, so pick one for the set and you can still share the gear

No.

Don't do what this guy says. You need 2 separate gear sets because they do not share the same Set Bonus. Unlike in 2.0 where the Ravage Set Bonus that Marauders got being better than the one Juggs got you can't mix and match Set Bonuses.

No.

Don't do what this guy says. You need 2 separate gear sets because they do not share the same Set Bonus. Unlike in 2.0 where the Ravage Set Bonus that Marauders got being better than the one Juggs got you can't mix and match Set Bonuses.

sure but if one toon has no gear at all and the other has full resurrected its still better to share gear even until you do get the proper set bonus

No.

The set bonus gear by stats has greater power stat distributions than the normal Commendation vendor gear. So getting this for raw stats on legacy is harmless.

Sure you don't benefit from it's effect, but it doesn't hurt you either. And the raw stats gained still makes you a truck-hard hitting son of a hutt!

Do it if you're gearing ur Jugg, but still... gear your jugg!!

PS - Getting an offhand will be a pain in the butt however, unless you plan on constantly taking off your lightsaber for generator. So I suggest you farm that first :p