UI glitching up

MasterFeign

This bug is a bit hard to describe, and I've not been able to replicate it. Basically, while doing a FP (and later having the same issue occur on the operation dummy). When I'd use an ability that had a CD, the visual for the CD would not activate, and the text for it would say 4m (even when the CD to begin with was much less than that). At the same time, when I was using parsec, it was saying that my DPS was infinite or exorbitantly high. Now I don't think that has to do with the programming with Parsec, but I assume it's something more to do with the combat log itself.

I decided to see if this carried over to an alt of mine, and it did, I was having the same CD visuals issue as well as the supposedly high crazy DPS.

As soon as I changed outfit however, the issue did not persist, and I logged back into my other character, and did not have an issue thereafter (with the same gear/outfit on).

I changed to all the different cool down and global cool down styles in the user interface preferences, but the issue still persisted at the time.

I'm not sure how the issue would have started, to begin with. I only queued for a FP (did nothing else), then the issue started happening in the FP. It was a tactical KI. I also don't know why it would have been carried over to another character, after logging out from the previous one with the issues.

Interesting, never seen that myself. To me, it sounds like somehow your alacrity was bugged, which would explain the long cooldown that was displayed. Which tactical FP was it? Did you have some form of bolster activated?

Still, I'd recommend using the repair button in the launcher. Maybe some of your files are broken and the game sees a wrong cooldown for the abilities.

Interesting, never seen that myself. To me, it sounds like somehow your alacrity was bugged, which would explain the long cooldown that was displayed. Which tactical FP was it? Did you have some form of bolster activated?

Still, I'd recommend using the repair button in the launcher. Maybe some of your files are broken and the game sees a wrong cooldown for the abilities.

No alacrity in my sin or merc armour (the two characters I was on that I was able to repeat the issue). It was Korriban Incursion with 3 other players as per usual.

It was a temporary thing and am not sure how I could repeat it.