Conquest not working -- cannot invade a planet

Jerba

Possible cause: Time Remaining is given as 2 days 22 hours. As if it was friday and too late to choose or change?

Yes, that's the most likely cause, you can never invade a planet 72 hours before the end I believe. So looks like they just messed up the ending time. The schedule has probably been bugged for a while but we didn't notice untli the event started today.

Edited by Jerba

Same on Progenitor EU. CQ remaining time was 2d22hrs earlier before i logged out :D :/ No conquest locations were chosen by any guild even 1,5hrs after realm came back online.

So conquest Been unoperational since server came b from maintenance that was once again held at time that favored only NA supporters. I wrote a ticket about this via in game and many others stated in general chat that CQ is broken. CQ remaining time was 2d22hrs earlier before i logged out :p I return to adventure in Old Republic and do some projects after u announce in Twitter that CQ has been fixed :)

I hope that when u decide to do realm restart and Fix CQ that we won't lose our already gathered points. Cause that would be a loss of materials for many. Who have gathered pts dat way and naturally would if have a lot already when realm was b after maintenance. Wish good rest of the week for Devs & rest Swtor crew.

Friendly regards: Subber since launch & also supporter via purchasing 2.4 pack when feel like it.