End Game Goals as a PvP and PvE Sentinel

zigtechroxx

I recently started playing SWTOR again two weeks ago and resubbed after enjoying the game. I have not played since May of 2012 and things have changed a bit since then. I just need a couple helping hands from players who know what the hell to do as I make my way to level 60. I completed Makeb and am starting the Revan expansion and am currently level 56, as someone who loves pvp but also enjoys pve what goals am I looking towards gear wise for both?

I know oof the Dark Reaver gear but is that the best gear I can go for as a sentinel for pvp? and should I be getting two different sets of armor for pve and pvp? Which raids and flashpoints reap the most benefits and should I be looking to join a guild? And what are the best ways to pimp out my stronghold? Thanks:rak_02:

I recently started playing SWTOR again two weeks ago and resubbed after enjoying the game. I have not played since May of 2012 and things have changed a bit since then. I just need a couple helping hands from players who know what the hell to do as I make my way to level 60. I completed Makeb and am starting the Revan expansion and am currently level 56, as someone who loves pvp but also enjoys pve what goals am I looking towards gear wise for both?

I know oof the Dark Reaver gear but is that the best gear I can go for as a sentinel for pvp? and should I be getting two different sets of armor for pve and pvp? Which raids and flashpoints reap the most benefits and should I be looking to join a guild? And what are the best ways to pimp out my stronghold? Thanks:rak_02:

You most definitely should get into a guild with good community they can help a lot. Dark reaver i the highest tier PvP gear right now, you get it for ranked commendations. You can get Ressurected gear (192 rating set bonus gear) from level 60 SM operations, Revanite gear (198 rating set bonus) from level 60 HM operations for PvE. Obviously you need different armor for pvp and pve, it was like that always. Level 60 operations are Ravagers (found on Rishi, in the slums, you can access it only at level 60) and Temple of Sacrifice (found in last part of Yavin, like Dread Palace, it can be part of the story gameplay but not necessarily). Ravagers is easier, but you can get full gear only form doing both. I personally don't do lots of fp, don't have opinion on that. For strongholds, you can buy stuff from crafted prefabs (can be bought on GTN or you can craft yourself) in the Stronghold area, you can buy from Cartel Market Certificate, there are stuff in the Cartel Market, also you can get random things from Cartel packs, you can buy things with warzone commendation, most reputation vendors have stuff, also check out GTN, but you can get a lot of stuff running low level SM fps solo.

Oh and if you have other alts, make sure if you love your sentinel, because the new opses favor ranged dps, also we have movement issues everywhere, just to mention some problems.

Edited by jauvtus