help me pick my next pvp class please!!!

Iserath

i have mained a merc from pre release.. I also have a powertech and love BH's in general. I recently started an op that i LOVE but have yet to pvp on him yet.. he is just now 55. Ive got a level 41 sin who was fun but something about all the op talk makes me kinda shelf him... i dunno he was cool but not quite my style i guess... I also started a sorc and a sniper, both are level 25ish... Im just tired of getting globaled on my merc and sometimes even my pt in pug games.. can someone please help me pick a class that might be similar to a ranged class or something that would just be fun as well as good in pvp.. i dont need it to be op i just wanna have fun!! thanks =D

the quicker the responses the better, and please try to explain why you say a specific class and not just one sentence telling me SORC or SIN ya know? thanks guys!!

As you say you like BH maybe you should try their mirror class, the troop. I would also recomend you use an scoundrel with the scrapper or rufian discipline. Scrapper for a more stealthy fighting or ruffian just to shoot everyone.