My mount I sold dissapered by using trade!

POWERofMuffins

I was Selling a mount to someone while using trade.

He put up 400k and I put up my mount.

Then he didnt saw, he said, that my mount was up ,so he cancel the trade at the same time (I think) as I pressed the trade-button.

Nobody of us got something.

But my mount I was Selling dissapered :(

Help I want my mount back please :)

His side was glowing "ready" in the tradewindow and had his 400k up, I put up my mount and pressed trade after a while (I was chating little with him meanwhile). Then his side stopped glowing and started to glow again and the tradewindow turned off as I remember

Sorry to say that this is your own fault. There is no bug with the trade window; as long as you are careful you cannot be scammed.

What likely happened is that the other player removed the credits when you placed in the mount and you didn't notice it when clicking on accept. Or maybe you received the 400k credits but did not notice it, or it is a display bug; once you relog, maybe the credits will show up.

In any case, just forget about it, put that player on ignore if you feel the need to, but no need to think too much about it, you won't get the credits or the mount back, Customer Service won't help you here.